We’re very pleased to announce that our clinic will be reopening on June 15
We’re committed to implementing the most rigorous, effective health and environmental protocols, as recommended by government authorities and the Board of Public Health.
Here are some of our guidelines:
- You will receive a short questionnaire regarding your state of health in relation to COVID-19.
- You are only allowed to enter the clinic alone. If you are accompanied by another person, he or she must wait outside.
- Once you arrive, we will ask you to sanitize your hands, place your personal belongings in your bag and wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we’ll provide one for you.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing makeup and that you wear as little jewelry as possible.
- A rigorous disinfection procedure will be carried out in the waiting room and treatment rooms between each patient. All common areas and points of contact, such as counters and doorknobs, will also be disinfected several times a day.
- All personnel will wear a mask, and their uniforms will be worn only at the clinic and will be washed every day.
- The doctor and his assistant will wear gloves, masks and face shields, as well as lab coats, which will be changed after each patient.
- The reception area has plexiglass installed in order to observe the recommended social distancing of two meters.
Thank you for entrusting us with your care. You can rest assured that we’re doing everything we can to provide you the best possible service under these unusual circumstances.
Dr. Gilbert and team